Travelling Overseas? Help a Dog or Cat Get to Its New Home!
Flight Volunteers WANTED!
Rescued dogs and cats need you to fly with them from Thailand!
For many of the cats and dogs at Soi Dog’s shelter in Thailand, the only way they can travel to adopters overseas is as a passenger’s extra baggage.
If you are travelling on booked tickets with:
- Thai Airways
- Qatar (flights to the US & Canada only)
- Korean Air
- EVA (flights to the US & Canada only)
- Swiss Air
- Austrian Airlines
- Air Nippon Air
- China Airlines (flights to the US & Canada only)
We want you!
Please email email@example.com for more information.
We will take care of everything for you. A Soi Dog representative will bring the animal to the airport, meet you there prior to your flight and check the animal in. Upon arriving at your destination you will be met by the adopter. There is no work or expense on your part. Imagine the satisfaction you will feel when you see the animal first meet their new family!
Already have a ticket?
Please complete form a minimum of 10 days prior to departure date and 17 days if transiting from Taipei. Due to documentation and paperwork processing.
Frequent Flyer Points
Even if you are not travelling from Thailand you can still help. Please donate your airline miles so a flight volunteer can help dogs and cats get to their new homes.
If you have frequent flyer points for Thai Airways, Qatar, Korean Air, JAL, EVA, Lufthansa, KLM, Swiss Air, Austrian Airlines, or any Star Alliance airline dogs and cats need you!
Points to note:
- Please inform Soi Dog of your interest as far in advance as possible.
- Long stopovers in other countries are not possible when traveling with animals, although transiting through other countries is fine.
- Unfortunately animals can’t fly as passengers’ extra baggage to the UK, Australia, or New Zealand.
- If you have not yet booked your ticket, Soi Dog can advise as to the airlines that fly to your destination. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let Somphon explain why YOU should be a Flight Volunteer...